FOX ENTERTAINMENT’S AVOD SERVICE, TUBI, NAMES CAROLYN FORREST SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, GENERAL COUNSEL
FOX ENTERTAINMENT’S AVOD SERVICE, TUBI, NAMES CAROLYN FORREST
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, GENERAL COUNSEL
Forrest moves into new role from FOX Television StationsSAN FRANCISCO, July 9, 2020 – Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, today announced it has named industry veteran Carolyn Forrest as its Senior Vice President, General Counsel. Reporting to Tubi CEO Farhad Massoudi and based in San Francisco, Forrest will serve as the company’s chief legal officer, overseeing its business affairs and legal team and advising on broad-ranging media law-related issues. “Carolyn combines vast knowledge across the industry with a proven track record of guiding media companies with strategic IP legal oversight,” said Massoudi. “We’re thrilled she will be joining us at a key time for the company as we ramp up our global content and advertising initiatives.” Forrest has worked as an in-house counsel for media companies for the past 28 years. Most recently, she served as Vice President, Legal Affairs, for FOX Television Stations, where she was responsible for advising its 29 television stations on wide-ranging media law-related issues. Prior to FOX, she was Vice President and General Counsel for New World Television, which FOX acquired in 1997, and she worked for NBC as an assistant general attorney, as her first in-house position. Prior to going in-house, Forrest worked for Dow Lohnes & Albertson as an associate in the media litigation group and at the New York law firm Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom as an associate in its corporate and M&A litigation group. Throughout her career, Forrest has been a leader in advancing the interests of media companies, currently serving as the Immediate Past Chair of the American Bar Association Forum on Communications Law – previously serving as its Chairperson and as a member of its Governing Committee. She also serves on the Board of the Georgia First Amendment Foundation. Forrest is a graduate of Columbia University School of Law and Princeton University. With total view time reaching a milestone 200 million hours of content streamed in April, Tubi has over 20,000 movies and television shows from every major Hollywood studio. The service gives fans of films and television programs an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. About Tubi Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with over 20,000 movies and television shows from nearly every major Hollywood studio. Tubi gives fans of films and television programs an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Currently available in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Australia, Tubi can be accessed on a number of devices, including Amazon FireTV, Roku, Comcast Xfinity, Cox Contour, iOS, Android and many others. # # # Contact: Peter Binazeski Tubi 323-206-5077 email@example.com George Cabico The Lippin Group for Tubi 323-801-7459 firstname.lastname@example.org
FOX ENTERTAINMENT’S AVOD SERVICE TUBI ADDS 30 SEASONS OF CULT PHENOM THE JOY OF PAINTING FEATURING BOB ROSS
FOX ENTERTAINMENT’S AVOD SERVICE TUBI ADDS 30 SEASONS OF CULT PHENOM THE JOY OF PAINTING FEATURING BOB ROSS
Nearly 400 episodes of happy trees and almighty mountains come to Tubi via content deal with CinedigmSAN FRANCISCO, July 1, 2020 – Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, today announced it will bring 30 seasons of cult phenomenon The Joy of Painting – featuring the dulcet tones of Bob Ross’ voice and tap-tapping of his two-inch brush – to its massive library on the Docurama Channel from Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM). Over 30 seasons and nearly 400 episodes will stream on Tubi by the end of July, absolutely free. “Bob Ross and his unforgettable style make The Joy of Painting the epitome of comfort TV,” said Adam Lewinson, Chief Content Officer of Tubi. “Tubi is proud to be a streaming home for this timeless and beloved series.” “The Joy of Painting has never been more popular, as evidenced by the ever-growing following and tremendous view count that Ross has garnered on social media platforms,” said Erick Opeka, President of Cinedigm Digital Networks. “We are thrilled to be working with Tubi to introduce new audiences to this iconic program.” In 1983 along with his partners Annette and Walt Kowalski, Bob Ross launched the Joy of Painting on public television. From 1983 through 1994, Bob recorded more than 400 episodes and The Joy of Painting became and remains today, one of the most popular and well-known shows on public television. Bob’s passion for teaching and inspiring others lives on today through the thousands of instructors who teach his method around the world. For many fans, Bob Ross is the “King of ASMR,” the audio sensory meridian response that keeps people tuned in and watching his every move. He can also be found today at the forefront of an exciting and inspirational wellness movement. The Joy of Painting can be found on the Docurama Channel on Tubi. With total view time reaching a milestone 200 million hours of content streamed in April, Tubi has over 20,000 movies and television shows from nearly every major Hollywood studio. The service gives fans of films and television programs an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi is available on Android and iOS mobile devices, Amazon Echo Show, Google Nest Hub Max, Comcast Xfinity X1, Cox Contour, and on OTT devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Vizio TVs, Sony TVs, Samsung TVs, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, and soon on Hisense TVs globally. Consumers can also watch Tubi content on the web at http://www.tubi.tv/. About Tubi Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with over 20,000 movies and television shows from nearly every major Hollywood studio. Tubi gives fans of films and television programs an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Currently available in the US, Canada, Mexico, and Australia, Tubi can be accessed on Amazon FireTV, Roku, Comcast Xfinity, Cox Contour, iOS, Android, and many others. About Cinedigm For more than twenty years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains hundreds of millions of consumers around the globe by providing premium content, streaming channels and technology services to the world’s largest media, technology and retail companies. For more information, visit http://www.cinedigm.com/. # # # Contact: Peter Binazeski Tubi 323-206-5077 email@example.com Morgan Albrecht Tubi 323-206-5077 firstname.lastname@example.org George Cabico The Lippin Group for Tubi 323-801-7459 email@example.com (For Cinedigm) Jill Newhouse Calcaterra 310-466-5135 firstname.lastname@example.org
FOX ENTERTAINMENT’S AVOD SERVICE TUBI ENTERS EXCLUSIVE AD SALES PARTNERSHIP WITH FOXTEL MEDIA IN AUSTRALIA
FOX ENTERTAINMENT’S AVOD SERVICE TUBI ENTERS EXCLUSIVE AD SALES PARTNERSHIP WITH FOXTEL MEDIA IN AUSTRALIASYDNEY and SAN FRANCISCO, July 1, 2020 – Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, today announced it has entered an exclusive ad sales partnership with premium Australian media company Foxtel Group. As part of this collaboration, Foxtel Media will serve as the sole ad sales representative in Australia for Tubi through 2022. Tubi adds a key free-to-the-viewer ad-supported component to Foxtel Media’s offering, which is currently comprised of live sports, premium lifestyle and entertainment content, and news. In an advertising world that is increasingly powered by data targeting capabilities, Foxtel Media now sits ideally placed as both a free and subscription-based advertising partner. “Our collaboration with Foxtel Media delivers an optimally localized relationship and trusted team for advertisers in Australia,” said Farhad Massoudi, CEO, Tubi. “We’re excited to be partnering with a premium brand as an organic complement to their current offering.” “Tubi is a video streaming powerhouse, and the global leader in ad-supported video-on-demand, exceeding 200 million hours of view time in April alone representing a 150% increase year-over-year,” said Mark Frain, CEO, Foxtel Media. “The tech behind Tubi’s offering has enabled the business to rapidly build audiences across Australia and Mexico. We are thrilled to be a part of Tubi’s journey in Australia, and to have the opportunity to connect brands and advertisers to Tubi’s outstanding proposition in this market.” Tubi is available in Australia on Telstra, Android and iOS mobile devices, Amazon Echo Show, Google Nest Hub Max, and on OTT devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Vizio TVs, Sony TVs, Samsung TVs, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, and soon on Hisense TVs globally. Consumers can also watch Tubi content on the web at http://www.tubi.tv/. Foxtel Media will start officially representing Tubi in Australia from 1 July 2020. About Tubi Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows from nearly every major Hollywood studio. Tubi gives fans of films and television programs an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. The service is currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, and Mexico. About Foxtel Media We are Foxtel Media, established in 1997 as the Multi Channel Network, we are the award-winning sales house for the Foxtel Group. We continue to command the attention of our audience by putting their viewing experience first. Using the rich data, exciting new ad formats and deep integration we create a closer connection.
# # #Contact: Peter Binazeski Tubi 323-206-5077 email@example.com Nicole Florio Head of Marketing and Communications, Foxtel Media +61 2 9209 6628 | +61 473 048 130 firstname.lastname@example.org
TUBI’S PROPRIETARY AD TECH AND NEW CONTENT OFFERINGS TAKE CENTER STAGE AT INAUGURAL NEWFRONT PRESENTATION
TUBI’S PROPRIETARY AD TECH AND NEW CONTENT OFFERINGS TAKE CENTER STAGE AT INAUGURAL NEWFRONT PRESENTATION
FOX Entertainment’s AVOD Service debuts industry-first ad technology tool to alleviate spot repetition – Advanced Frequency Management – and announces key Demand Side Platform integrations closer to Tubi’s supply, including The Trade Desk, Amobee, Adelphic, and Adobe Ad Cloud
The complete first season of the hit FOX series LEGO Masters, television’s #1 new entertainment program will begin streaming this Fall on Tubi
Company strikes new Tubi Kids content deals with The LEGO Group®, Mattel and others for LEGO Ninjago®, Barbie Dreamtopia, Garfield and more; secures exclusive rights to six Anpanman movies - starring Japan’s #1 animated character - which will be available in English and Spanish for the first time anywhere
Announces Tubi en Español – a dedicated Spanish-language destination within the Tubi app launching later this year in the US offering over 800 titles and more than 3,000 hours of contentSAN FRANCISCO, June 22, 2020 – Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, today made a series of announcements during its inaugural Newfront virtual presentation. With special appearances by The Masked Singer’s Ken Jeong and Nicole Scherzinger, and FOX Entertainment CEO Charlie Collier, the company unveiled it will be launching innovative, new advertising solutions, partnerships with key Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), as well as a number of content offerings which will further bolster Tubi’s premium content library. With Tubi reaching a milestone 200 million hours of content streamed in April, the ad-supported streaming service has expanded its audience reach for advertisers who want to connect with a younger, more diverse audience across FOX and Tubi’s platforms. Tubi’s personalization technology enhances and diversifies FOX’s direct-to-consumer offerings and advertising solutions. “This is a pivotal time for Tubi, and for the broader AVOD space, as our relationship with FOX paves the way for a massive opportunity,” said Farhad Massoudi, CEO of Tubi. “Tubi and FOX proudly share a core ad-supported business model, with each complementing the other and seeking to provide our partners the best possible ad experience. We’re excited to expand on our mission in democratizing content for consumers and embodying the power of free.” Tubi announced the following advertising and content offerings: ADVERTISING
- Advanced Frequency Management – Tubi is addressing viewer and buyer frustration with frequency and repetition of ads in OTT environments by developing an advanced frequency tool that caps exposure at the campaign level, regardless of supply source. Tubi’s advanced technology scans every piece of creative that comes in from various demand sources to identify and compare the brand and campaign in order to make a determination for delivery. Now, by adding Tubi direct buys to OTT media investments, buyers gain confidence that their intended exposure is never duplicated from their media buys with aggregators and ad networks. This results in a better ad experience for consumers, reduced waste, and maximized reach for advertisers.
- Demand Side Platforms (DSP) Integrations – Inherent in Tubi’s tech stack is its proprietary ad server that among other benefits, brings buyers closer to supply through direct integrations with leading demand-side platforms including The Trade Desk, Amobee, Adelphic, and Adobe Ad Cloud. Through these integrations, advertisers have more control over targeting and the ad placements they want coupled with the flexibility to execute larger programs and sponsorships through programmatic guarantees.
- LEGO Masters – The entire first season of FOX’s LEGO Masters, television’s #1 new entertainment series and #1 co-viewed entertainment program, will begin streaming on Tubi this fall. In LEGO Masters, teams of two LEGO enthusiasts go head-to-head, with infinite possibilities and an unlimited supply of LEGO bricks. Throughout the competition, host Will Arnett and expert judges encourage the amateur builders, introduce incredible challenges, and put the creations to the test. The competing pairs who impress the judges the most progress to the next round, until the finale, during which the top teams face off for a cash prize, the ultimate LEGO trophy and the grand title of LEGO Master. LEGO Masters’ February premiere was the 2019-20 season’s #1 broadcast debut (excluding post-NFL) and #1 broadcast launch in over a year.
- The LEGO Company – The iconic toy company is bringing some of their most popular franchises to Tubi Kids starting in July. Included will be content from brands such as Ninjago, the epic story of teenage ninjas battling dark forces; LEGO City, which chronicles the delightfully silly and dynamic slices of life in a LEGO metropolis; LEGO Friends, a show about a group of friends to make the world a better place, starting with their hometown; and Nexo Knights, following five young knights who must protect their kingdom from the threat of Lava Monsters.
- Mattel – Tubi will also begin offering content featuring some of the most beloved characters from Mattel starting in July. Titles include Barbie Dreamtopia, in which a young girl learns valuable lessons with Barbie in a magical land, Monster High, following four teenage monsters who travel the world and solve mysteries together, Enchantimals, which tells the story of a group of girls and their animal friends, andWellieWishers from American Girl, following five young girls who are out to make the world a kinder, friendlier place.
- Garfield – We all hate Mondays and love lasagna. This famous cat will be coming to Tubi Kids with 12 Primetime Emmy nominated specials, including Garfield’s Halloween Adventure, Garfield’s Thanksgiving, A Garfield Christmas, Garfield Goes Hollywood, and more from 9 Story Media Group starting in July.
- Anpanman – Through a deal with TMS Entertainment, making its English and Spanish language debut and available exclusively on Tubi, are six movies featuring Anpanman, one of the most recognized animated characters in Asia and the most popular character among both boys and girls in Japan. Anpanman is so popular that the K-Pop band BTS wrote a song about him. The Anpanman franchise has generated over $60 billion in merchandising sales. Anpanman is a superhero whose head is an anpan, a popular Japanese pastry. He is a champion of justice and flies anywhere to help those in trouble. The movies will be available starting this fall.
- Henchmen – From Vertical Entertainment and BRON, the production company behind the popular animated movie The Willoughbys and the upcoming Ghostbusters: Afterlife, is the family-friendly film Henchmen, about a young man who dreams of becoming a supervillain. Henchmen, a 2020 release with a star-studded voice cast including James Marsden, Rosario Dawson and Craig Robinson, will be available on Tubi starting in December, exclusively and for the first time anywhere for free.
- Monster Family – Also coming to Tubi is Monster Family, a family-friendly animated comedy starring the voice talent of Emily Watson, Jason Isaacs, and Nick Frost, following a family whose Halloween is turned upside down when they are turned into actual monsters. Monster Family will be available for the first time free, exclusively on Tubi starting October 1. From Viva Pictures.
- Big Fish & Begonia – Another animated film, Big Fish & Begonia, will be available exclusively on Tubi starting in November for the first time for free. The animated fantastical film from China, which earned $90M in global box office, follows the story of a teenage girl who transforms into a dolphin. From Shout! Factory.
- The Magic Brush – Making its US premiere exclusively on Tubi this fall, and for the first time in both English and Spanish, is The Magic Brush. This animated feature, which received creative and technological advice from Disney China, is based on a Chinese legend about a boy whose brush makes whatever he paints come alive and garners the attention of a power-hungry general. From All Rights Entertainment.
- Tubi en Español - Tubi is dedicated to super serving the underserved by bringing entertainment to all audiences - regardless of culture, race, gender, sexual orientation or language as it is the core of the platform’s mission to democratize content and truly embody the power of free. Viewers are looking for their voices to be heard and to see representation of their experiences on the screen. As a next phase of expanding the most diverse library of content later this year, Tubi will launch a dedicated Spanish-language destination within the Tubi app called Tubi en Español which will contain over 800 titles - representing more than 3,000 hours of content - a deeply immersive experience unparalleled in streaming. Content partners and additional details about Tubi en Español will be announced later this year.
FREE MOVIE AND TV STREAMING SERVICE TUBI EXPANDS GLOBAL FOOTPRINT WITH LAUNCH IN MEXICO
A large library of Spanish-language movies and television shows are now available completely free on VIDAA smart OS via Hisense TVs, mobile devices, and web
FOX Entertainment’s AVOD service partners with TV Azteca, one of the world’s largest media companies, for content, handling Tubi ad sales in Mexico, and to promote Tubi via its networks
Hisense – the fastest-growing TV brand in Mexico – and its VIDAA platform is Tubi’s connected TV launch partner in MexicoSAN FRANCISCO AND MEXICO CITY, June 18, 2020 – As part of its strategic global expansion, Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, today announced it has launched its free movie and television service in Mexico. Available on VIDAA smart OS on Hisense TVs, mobile devices including iOS and Android, the web and additional devices in the future, the ad supported video-on-demand service (AVOD) offers a large collection of titles, all localized in Spanish-language, from Latin America and the US. Tubi will feature popular genres and collections like Hollywood Favorites, Family Entertainment, and The Best of TV Azteca that will include Exatlón Mexico, MasterChef, Lo que La Gente Cuente, Montecristo, Mientras Haya Vida, Bellezas Indomables and Amor en Custodia. TV Azteca, one of the two largest producers of Spanish-language content in the world, is providing its popular titles which are now available completely free on Tubi. TV Azteca will also handle advertising sales for Tubi in Mexico, as well as leverage their powerful networks to promote Tubi to consumers. “Tubi’s launch in Mexico continues to demonstrate our vigorous expansion effort to additional regions in the world,” said Farhad Massoudi, CEO of Tubi. “In concert with TV Azteca, our presence in Mexico will be well-positioned to carry out our overall mission in providing cost-free access to popular content for everyone.” “We’re dedicated to create the best content for the demanding audience,” said Alberto Ciurana, Chief Content & Distribution Officer for TV Azteca. “We firmly believe that creativity and innovation is the best way to reach the public and grow. Tubi is an ally to reach an even broader audience.” Tubi will also partner with Hisense – a leading TV brand worldwide – and their VIDAA smart OS in Mexico. Tubi will be preloaded and prominently placed on the VIDAA TV homepage with content also listed in the “VIDAA Free” section of the platform – as well as their dedicated “free content” button found on their remotes. Tubi will also be supported in-store with retail promotion this year when it is safe to do, and on retail packaging in 2021. About Tubi Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with content from nearly every major Hollywood studio. Tubi gives fans of films and television programs an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Currently available in the US, Canada, Mexico, and Australia, Tubi can be accessed on a wide range of devices. About TV Azteca TV Azteca is one of the two largest producers of Spanish-language television programming in the world, operating four television networks in Mexico: Azteca uno, Azteca 7, adn40 and a+, through more than 300 owned and operated stations across the country. The company also operates TV Azteca Digital, the operator of several Mexico’s most visited websites and social media platforms. TV Azteca is a Grupo Salinas company (www.gruposalinas.com), a group of dynamic, fast growing, and technologically advanced companies focused on creating: economic value through market innovation and goods and services that improve standards of living; social value to improve community wellbeing; and environmental value by reducing the negative impact of its business activities. Created by Mexican entrepreneur Ricardo B. Salinas (www.ricardosalinas.com), Grupo Salinas operates as a management development and decision forum for the top leaders of member companies. These companies include TV Azteca, Grupo Elektra, Banco Azteca, Advance America, Afore Azteca, Seguros Azteca, Punto Casa de Bolsa, and Totalplay. TV Azteca and Grupo Elektra trade shares on the Mexican Stock Market and in Spain’s Latibex market. Each of the Grupo Salinas companies operates independently, with its own management, board of directors and shareholders. Grupo Salinas has no equity holdings. The group of companies shares a common vision, values and strategies for achieving rapid growth, superior results and world-class performance. About Hisense Hisense was founded in 1969 in Qingdao, China and for five decades has been committed to developing innovative consumer electronics products. Today, Hisense is a leading TV brand worldwide and a market leader in China, South Africa and Australia and also one of the largest manufacturers of white and brown goods, offering a complete home solution under one roof. The company has built 54 overseas companies and offices, and utilises 14 high-end international production facilities in China, Europe, Central America and South Africa. Hisense also has 18 research and development centres worldwide with the sole aim of delivering first-rate and affordable products that improve the lives of consumers. About VIDAA VIDAA is a Linux based open smart TV operating system, currently used on Hisense TVs. Established in 2014, it has - in just six years - become a strong global contender in the smart TV platform space. In 2020, VIDAA is introducing a completely new and revamped user interface named 4.0, which puts users and their way of consuming content at the core of the design. VIDAA will be preinstalled on new Hisense TVs as well as Toshiba Smart TVs manufactured by Hisense. # # # Contact: Peter Binazeski Tubi 323-206-5077 email@example.com George Cabico The Lippin Group for Tubi 323-801-7459 firstname.lastname@example.org (For TV Azteca) Luciano Pascoe +52 (55) 1720 1313 ext. 36553 email@example.com
PCARE PARTNERS WITH TUBI TO MAKE STREAMING SERVICE AVAILABLE TO PATIENTS ADMITTED FOR COVID-19 TO HELP MANAGE STRESS AND ISOLATION
pCare Partners with Tubi to Make Streaming Service Available to Patients Admitted for COVID-19 to Help Manage Stress and Isolation
Deepening Platform Capabilities Will Allow Temple University Health System to Expand Patient’s Virtual Access to Loved Ones and Entertainment for Positive DistractionNew York, NY, June 10, 2020 – Efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 mean hospitals caring for admitted patients are seeking ways to help patients navigate no-visitor policies, connect with loved ones and cope with the isolation with easy access to positive distractions. To support this growing need, pCare™ has entered into a new partnership with Tubi, an ad-supported video on demand service with over 20,000 movies and television shows. “The work of hospitals and health systems to institute protocols that can help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect their patients and staff is critical. But every health professional recognizes the very real impact that stress, isolation and even boredom can have on patients,” said Dave Bennett, CISM, chief executive officer, pCare. “Our partnership with Tubi reflects what we’re hearing from the hospitals we serve and is part of our rapid-response to help health teams address quickly evolving pain points in the era of COVID-19.” The partnership with Tubi fits within the new pCare COVID-19 Tablet Configuration Solution, which will be implemented by Temple University Health System (TUHS) at its flagship location in North Philadelphia. To help manage the surge of COVID-19 patients, TUHS set up patient care rooms in non-traditional spaces including outpatient clinic exam rooms and lobby waiting areas in the hospital. By implementing pCare’s COVID-19 configuration, they are now able to offer patients virtual visits, curated education and entertainment on demand, and reach locations not equipped with televisions or hard-wired internet connections. The configuration was deployed quickly, without the need for on-premise servers, cables or televisions, by leveraging iPads and operating them over the health system’s existing WiFi. Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, will offer patients access to over 20,000 movies and television shows from nearly every major Hollywood studio. The service gives fans of films and television programs an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. In addition to the pCare Table COVID-19 Configuration Solution, patients will also be able to watch Tubi content on the web at http://www.tubi.tv/. “We are honored to partner with pCare and hospitals nationwide to bring Tubi’s rich library of titles to patients at a crucial time when entertainment, now more than ever, is beneficial for sustaining mental health,” said Andrea Clarke-Hall, Tubi’s Head of Global Business Development. “Our massive and diverse offering allows patients from all walks of life to stream and binge their favorite movie or TV show.” pCare’s interactive patient experience solution offers health systems a robust suite of customizable tools and resources that educate, engage and entertain patients, to promote patient satisfaction and better outcomes. pCare’s offerings can help health systems gather real-time patient feedback, optimize workflow and rounding, offer video-based patient education, support a clean and comfortable environment, help patients and providers navigate discharge and care transitions, and support healthcare leaders with coach advisory services that develop strategies for improvement based on an organization’s own data. ### About pCare™ pCare’s interactive patient experience solution helps healthcare providers engage, educate, and entertain patients across the care continuum. The pCare open platform integrates with existing EHR/EMR systems, patient portals, and mobile health applications to connect patients, families and caregivers. Recognized by KLAS as the quality leader in the interactive patient systems category, pCare is the partner leading healthcare organizations trust to improve care quality, patient outcomes, and financial performance. Connect with pCare now. Follow pCare on Twitter @pCarebyTVRC and TVR Communications on LinkedIn. About Tubi Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with over 20,000 movies and television shows from nearly every major Hollywood studio. Tubi gives fans of films and television programs an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Currently available in the US, Canada, and Australia, Tubi can be accessed on over 25 devices, including Amazon FireTV, Roku, Comcast Xfinity, Cox Contour, iOS, Android, and many others.
The provided agreements on tubitv.com are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice.