Join Our Team
Tubi is the most watched free TV and movie streaming service in the U.S., dedicated to providing all people access to all the world’s stories. As a leading ad-supported video-on-demand service, the company engages diverse audiences through a personalized experience and the world’s largest content library.
If you want to be part of a team that prioritizes collaboration, culture, and fun while striving for excellence and encouraging personal and team growth, we might just be the place for you.
We offer comprehensive and flexible benefits to support whatever life stage you’re in.
Every employee is paid a competitive and equitable salary.
We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, effective from day one.
We’re proud to support families of all kinds, and offer generous parental leave, childcare support, and eldercare assistance whenever you need it.
Monthly wellness reimbursement, generous time off, and additional Tubi Holidays help us support mental and physical wellbeing for you and your family.
From education reimbursement to leadership development to certification support, we’re invested in developing our talent so you can take your career to the next level.
We offer resources to help keep you financially fit and invested in your future, from our highly-rated retirement savings matches to financial advisors and planning services.
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- New York
Check out our open remote, hybrid, and in-office opportunities below to find the right fit for you. We look forward to you joining our growing team!
A Warning About Recruitment Scams
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Tubi. We encourage you to explore job opportunities that are listed on our website. Due to scams in which impersonators try to take advantage of job seekers by pretending to represent Tubi or other notable companies, we encourage you to be mindful about the recruitment process and who you make contact with throughout your job search.
What to Watch out For
- Unsolicited communication about job opportunities that are vague and don’t outline specific job expectations.
- Unfamiliar interview setups. In particular, requests to attend interviews or communicate over uncommon online platforms or chat tools.
- Contact from unknown individuals about opportunities that can’t be found on the Tubi careers website or don’t seem in line with a role that would likely be available at Tubi.
- LinkedIn messages received from accounts that seem invalid.
- Communication in which the recruiter implies they’ve received your resume or that it was available on a site that you’re not familiar with.
- Correspondence from emails where the domain doesn’t seem associated with a Tubi brand, or is coming from a free email account.
A Tubi employee or representative will never ask you to provide payment during any stage of the application or interview process. Similarly, you will not be asked to divulge sensitive personal information (such as your social security number, personal bank information, or credit card information) during the application or interview process as well.
If you have any questions about the legitimacy of a career opportunity or correspondence related to an opportunity, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.