TUBI SIGNS CONTENT DEAL WITH WARNER BROS. DISCOVERY ADDING 14 WB BRANDED FAST CHANNELS AND 225+ AVOD TITLES TOTALING OVER 2,000 HOURS
“Westworld,” “Raised by Wolves,” “Legendary,” “FBoy Island,” “The Nevers,”
“Finding Magic Mike,” “Head of the Class,” and “The Time Traveler’s Wife” Will Be Available
via Three Brand New FAST Channels Curated by Tubi
11 Additional Genre-Focused FAST Channels Will Also Launch Featuring Popular Titles Including “Cake Boss,” “My Cat from Hell,” “Breaking Amish,” “Caribbean Life,” “How It’s Made,” “Paranormal Lockdown,” “Murder Chose Me,” “Mysteries at the Museum,” “A Wedding Story,” and “My Five Wives,” Also Available On-Demand
Additional AVOD and FAST Channel Content Will Include Beloved Films such as
“The Astronaut’s Wife,” “For Your Consideration,” and “Lord of the Flies,” as well as
Hit Series Including “Third Watch,” “Eight is Enough,” “La Femme Nikita,” and “Jericho”
SAN FRANCISCO, January 31, 2023 – Tubi (www.tubi.tv) today announced it has signed a content deal with Warner Bros. Discovery that will add 14 WB branded FAST channels and over 225 AVOD titles totaling over 2,000 hours to the platform. Tubi will launch three brand new curated FAST channels – WB TV Keeping It Real, WB TV Watchlist and WB TV All Together – each featuring award-winning Warner Bros. Discovery content including all seasons “Westworld,” “Raised by Wolves,” “Legendary,” “FBoy Island,” “The Nevers,” “Finding Magic Mike,” “Head of the Class,” and “The Time Traveler’s Wife.” Also debuting on the platform are 11 FAST channels focused around fan-favorite genres including Lifestyles, Homes, Classic Movies, Education, Mysteries, and Weddings, among several others. New titles across Tubi’s expanded linear channel and AVOD offering will include popular series such as “Cake Boss,” “My Cat from Hell,” “Breaking Amish,” “Caribbean Life,” “How It’s Made,” “Paranormal Lockdown,” “The Tomorrow People,” and “My Five Wives,” as well as select seasons of “The Bachelor,” “The Bachelorette” and “Bachelor in Paradise,” in addition to beloved classic films including “The Astronaut’s Wife,” “For Your Consideration” and “Lord of the Flies.” Content will begin rolling out as early as February 1 and throughout the month.
“Warner Bros. Discovery has a catalogue that TV lovers can’t get enough of and Tubi is proudly making many of these recent hits from Warner Bros. Discovery available to new audiences this month,” said Adam Lewinson, Chief Content Officer, Tubi. “From critically acclaimed and groundbreaking to lighthearted and addicting, our new WB branded FAST channels and on-demand offering will speak to each of Tubi’s distinct audience communities.”
“Tubi’s innovative platform and these new channels are one more way we are bringing Warner Bros. Discovery’s vast array of content to our fans,” added David Decker, President of Warner Bros. Discovery Content Sales. “Tubi is an incredible client, and we’re excited to expand our relationship with these new channels.
New FAST channels coming to Tubi include:
- WB TV Watchlist – a collection of premium television series including “Westworld,” “Raised by Wolves,” “The Nevers,” and “Time Traveler’s Wife,” “Babylon 5, “Third Watch,” “La Femme Nikita” among others
- WB TV Keeping It Real – a collection of the best reality shows including “FBoy Island,” “The Bachelor,” “The Bachelorette,” “Bachelor in Paradise,” and “Finding Magic Mike,” among others
- WB TV All Together – a collection of family-friendly series with stories that feel like home and characters who feel like family including “Eight is Enough,” “Better With You,” and “Head of the Class,” among others
Additional FAST channels coming to Tubi, with content also available on-demand, include:
- WB TV Sweet Escapes – cake competitions, baking and beyond for the ultimate sweet escape with shows including “Cake Boss,” “Extreme Cake Makers,” and “Cake Wars”
- WB TV Paws & Claws – Paws, claws and maybe some jaws. Get your furry fix with a wild collection of shows featuring your favorite pets including “Dogs 101” and “My Cat from Hell”
- WB TV Slice of Life – Discover the unique lives of people from all corners of the world with shows including “Extreme Couponing,” “Breaking Amish,” and “My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding”
- WB TV Welcome Home – Where home owning dreams come true with the best of real estate and interior design with shows including “Caribbean Life,” “Buying Hawaii,” and “Bahamas Life”
- WB TV At the Movies – Grab your popcorn and settle in for the perfect mix of classic films from the ‘70s, ‘80s and ‘90s
- WB TV How To – Find the answers to some of the world’s most interesting questions with these curiosity-inspiring series including “How It’s Made,” “How to Build Everything,” and “How the Earth Works”
- WB TV Supernatural – Real-life stories of ghosts, goblins and other out-of-this-world entities with shows including “Ghost Brothers,” “Paranormal Lockdown,” and “Ghost Asylum”
- WB TV Crime Series – Shocking crime scenes, unsolved cases, intense investigations and more with shows including “Murder Chose Me,” “A Crime to Remember,” and “Murder Comes to Town”
- WB TV Mysteries – Untold stories of unexplained, unsolved and unknown mysteries from around the world including shows like “Mysteries at the Museum,” “Mysteries at the Monument,” and “Off Limits”
- WB TV Love & Marriage – Say “I do” to all the best wedding stories waiting for you at the end of the aisle with shows including “Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta,” “Four Weddings,” and “A Wedding Story”
- WB TV Family Rules – From unconventional couples to unbelievable stories, enjoy these series about real-life families including “Long Lost Family,” “The Little Couple,” and “My Five Wives”
Over 90 Warner Bros. films will also be available on Tubi across its upcoming FAST channels and on-demand library including “Mad City,” “Return of the Living Dead: Part II,” “A Scanner Darkly,” “With Honors,” “50 Cent: Refuse 2 Die,” “Angus,” “Chain of Fools,” “Club Paradise,” “December Boys,” “Don Juan Demarco,” “Fair Game,” “Fearless,” “Hearts in Atlantis,” “Liberty Heights,” “Lost & Found,” “The Mambo Kings,” “Meeting Venus,” “Moving,” “National Lampoon’s Senior Trip,” “Other People’s Money,” “Salton Sea,” and “Sibling Rivalry,” among several others.
Tubi, Fox Corporation’s ad-supported video-on-demand service, has over 48,000 movies and TV shows, including a growing library of Tubi Originals, 200+ local and live news and sports channels, and 400+ entertainment partners, featuring content from every major Hollywood studio. Tubi gives fans of film, television, news and sports an easy way to discover new content that is completely free.
Tubi is available on Android and iOS mobile devices, Amazon Echo Show, Google Nest Hub Max, Comcast Xfinity X1, Cox Contour, and on connected television devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Vizio TVs, Sony TVs, Samsung TVs, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X | S, and soon on Hisense TVs globally. Consumers can also watch Tubi content on the web at www.tubi.tv.Tubi Social Media Links: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
About Warner Bros. Discovery
Warner Bros. Discovery is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates and distributes the world’s most differentiated and complete portfolio of content and brands across television, film, and streaming. Available in more than 220 countries and territories and 50 languages, Warner Bros. Discovery inspires, informs, and entertains audiences worldwide through its iconic brands and products including Discovery Channel, discovery+, CNN, DC, Eurosport, HBO, HBO Max, HGTV, Food Network, OWN, Investigation Discovery, TLC, Magnolia Network, TNT, TBS, truTV, Travel Channel, MotorTrend, Animal Planet, Science Channel, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television, Warner Bros. Games, New Line Cinema, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, Discovery en Español, Hogar de HGTV and others. For more information, please visit www.wbd.com.
# # #